How to Apply
- Has enrolled with a Bar Council
- Has been practicing as an advocate at the Bar
- Age is no bar for creating a profile for pro bono
- Those between 44-54 years of age will be provided the option to provide additional information if interested to be considered for appropriate positions.
How to Register?
- Interested lawyers may fill in the registration form by following the link: http://serviceonline.gov.in/serviceLinkHome.html?serviceToken=GEnPsEv0YR546
- Kindly read the terms and conditions before filling in the form.
- The applicant must be registered with serviceplus, if you already have a service plus id you can login with the same to register for pro bono.
- If you do not have a serviceplus id, kindly click on the Register Yourself in menu. you to the After registration you can login to create a profile for pro bono.
- You would be required to furnish proof of birth (eg. birth certificate or 10th/12th mark sheet)